Are you getting enough done in your meetings? If you could give your current meetings a rating out of ___/10, what would it be?
What would happen if you could clearly understand your current meeting productivity level, and then make your meetings better (or cancel them if they are too bad already)?
The 'How to Honestly Rate Your Meeting Productivity' course will not only help you understand how productive your meetings are today, but it will also give you the right tools to make your future meetings more effective.
Based on the successful meeting productivity improvement book 'How To Create Awesome Meetings' by Gord Sheppard, in this course you'll learn:
- How to honestly rate your current meetings
- How to imagine what your future meetings could look like
- Common sense tools that you can use to make your meetings better
- That it may be better to cancel meetings with a poor rating, rather than continue to have unproductive meetings
- How to overcome objections, inspire your team and take action to make your future meetings fantastic!
What You Can Expect From This Course:
- You'll get step-by-step instructions that you can apply instantly to make your next meeting more productive
- The 'Meeting Rating Matrix' - a free, downloadable work sheet that you can use to improve your meetings immediately
- You'll also be inspired to take action and stop wasting time in meetings!
I love meetings!
Doesn't that sound strange?
And out of the 2000 meetings that I have run or participated in I can honestly say that I only started loving meetings in the last few hundred. That's because today I work successfully as a Professional Meeting Facilitator and Consultant, helping people to become more productive by making sure their meetings are fantastic.
What happened before this? I was a corporate employee, working for a large company, and going to endless, pointless meetings. So I really understand when people say things like, "I hate meetings" or, "That meeting could have been an email". And because of those horrible meeting experiences I am now on a mission to change the world, one meeting at a time.
Because think about it. What if every meeting you attended, at work or as a volunteer, was productive and inspiring? How great would that be for you, your team, your organization, your customers, your clients and more?
I also wrote "How To Create Awesome Meetings", a successful book that offers easy-to-follow steps to help you make your meetings more profitable (available on www.Amazon.com). In fact, the course you are enrolling in is based on field tested concepts in the book.
I also Produce the Create Awesome Meetings Podcast where you'll get fantastic tips and inspiration, as well as hear from wonderful guests who share their stories and insights to help you have more effective meetings (available on iTunes or at www.createawesomemeetings.com)
As for credentials I am proud of my 25 years of work experience which combines well with a Masters Degree in Business Administration, a Bachelor's Degree in Drama and Prosci Change Management Certification. This bundle helps me to focus on people while always keeping the big picture in mind to deliver fast, strategic results.
If you'd like to learn more about me and what I do, please visit www.createawesomemeetings.com.
Enjoy the course!