Are you getting enough done in your meetings? If you could give your current meetings a rating out of ___/10, what would it be?
What would happen if you could clearly understand your current meeting productivity level, and then make your meetings better (or cancel them if they are too bad already)?
The 'How to Honestly Rate Your Meeting Productivity' course will not only help you understand how productive your meetings are today, but it will also give you the right tools to make your future meetings more effective.
Based on the successful meeting productivity improvement book 'How To Create Awesome Meetings' by Gord Sheppard, in this course you'll learn:
- How to honestly rate your current meetings
- How to imagine what your future meetings could look like
- Common sense tools that you can use to make your meetings better
- That it may be better to cancel meetings with a poor rating, rather than continue to have unproductive meetings
- How to overcome objections, inspire your team and take action to make your future meetings fantastic!
What You Can Expect From This Course:
- You'll get step-by-step instructions that you can apply instantly to make your next meeting more productive
- The 'Meeting Rating Matrix' - a free, downloadable work sheet that you can use to improve your meetings immediately
- You'll also be inspired to take action and stop wasting time in meetings!